In the email you receive after placing your order, you will see your order ID, which you have to include in a comment section when transferring. It is important that the transfer can only be made by the bank account of the person who placed the order! Therefore we can easily identify that you sent the payment.
Articles in this section
- What should I write in the transfer description?
- How will you know that it was me who had sent the payment?
- I'm selling cryptocurrency, what will you use as the bank transfer's reference?
- When will you receive my transfer?
- I paid more/less, what can I do?
- Can my order be paid with someone else's bank account?
- Revolut and Transferwise payments
Please sign in to leave a comment.